Ants are considered as one of the most effective groups of insects are most .
Ants are considered as one of the most effective groups of insects are most . These social insects live in colonies usually located outside, but it can happen to them seep indoors for shelter and / or food. These insects eat all kinds of food but those entering homes are generally attracted to sweets and proteins.
Pavement ants, small black ants and carpenter ants are species of ants can be pests in homes. The Carpenter are among the largest in North America. The workers are 3 to 13 mm (1/8 in. to 1/2 in.), while the queen can measure more than 25 mm (1 in.). Normally black, some species can be brown, red, or red and black. The Carpenter have a very short down in a circle at the end of their abdomen.
Preparation guidelines for treatment against Earwigs..
- If you need to receive treatment soon from SOS Extermination here are the simple guidelines to follow:
- To get to control ants, you may find it necessary to treat all rooms as well as outside.
- Empty the bottom of the cabinets and cupboards in places where there is the presence of ants, especially in the kitchen.
- Dishes and food should not be in the way.
- If there are ants in the bathroom, under the sink cabinet should be emptied.
- SOS Extermination technician on site will determine the equipment to be used for the control of ants. It can be used in liquid powder, powder and / or bait stations. The bait stations must be left where the technician places them.
- You must leave your home during processing and return only after 4 hours.
- Persons with underlying medical conditions should consult their physician regarding the resumption of activities within the home.
- Open windows for 20 to 30 minutes when you return, if possible.